Keeping your shower screen clean can be a tedious, laborious task and yet a necessary job to maintain the look of your bathroom. As with most household chores, there are a variety of cleaning products on the market to help you clean a shower screen.
To provide further assistance Bestbathrooms.com has compiled a list of some of the top tips and suggestions for an impressive result.
- Use a shower wiper/blade on screens daily to remove moisture.
- Spray screens with white vinegar and then wipe off for shine.
- Mix your own glass cleaner by combining 1/3 cup of white vinegar, 1/3 cup of ammonia (preferably the yellow colour) and 1/3 cup rubbing alcohol. Mix in a spray bottle and top off with water.
- After showering, run over the screen with a squeegee.
- Apply salt and lemon juice to a sponge and use to remove soap scum.
- Use liquid body wash instead of a bar of soap when showering. Liquid soap is less likely to leave marks and can be easily washed away.
- Keep your bathroom well ventilated before and after showering to reduce condensation.
Author: Laura Davis