Creating a hotel-spa feel is becoming an increasingly popular way to transform the look of an existing bathroom and BestBathrooms.com have everything you need to achieve this style.
A spa-style bathroom will create a feeling of calm and relaxation and will be a place where you can truly unwind and relax after a long day. With careful planning a spa-style bathroom can be created in any space, whether you have a compact or spacious bathroom.
Follow these top ideas to create a relaxing spa-style retreat in your own bathroom:
- One of the main features in a spa-style bathroom is a luxurious freestanding bath so you can have a totally indulgent and relaxing soak. Choose one with curved, flowing lines such as the Pearl Oval Shaped freestanding bath; position it in the centre of the bathroom for an eye-catching feature.
- If you prefer to have a shower rather than a bath, why not create a wetroom style showering area? Define the area with natural stone mosaic tiles and one or two large drench style shower heads for the wow factor. Protect everything in your spa-style bathroom from getting covered in water with a wetroom glass panel for a sleek look.
- A countertop basin is perfect for a spa-style bathroom. For a true hotel-spa feel install two side by side on a piece of bathroom furniture such as a vanity shelf.
- Install wall-mounted taps to enhance the spa-style look of your bathroom and for an ultra-modern look too.
- Including some storage in your spa-style bathroom is a definite must for storing all your toiletries out of sight for a clutter free space. The Ultra Equity wall mounted vanity unit will look stunning; combine with a countertop basin to complete the look.
- Keep the colour scheme neutral for a calm and relaxing feel and natural materials such as stone for the floor and walls will look great.
- Don’t forget them all important final details such as some luxurious fluffy towels, a bathrobe and candles to complete your spa-style bathroom.
Author: Liz Robinson