Creating a luxury hotel look to your bathroom is a great way to create a relaxing sanctuary where you can truly unwind and relax after a long day. Here are ten ways to achieve a luxurious hotel look in your bathroom.
- A waterproof bathroom TV will add a sleek, designer look and you can enjoy a relaxing bath while enjoying all your favourite soaps.
Relax and unwind with a whirlpool bath which will ease away your aches and pains as well as providing your bathroom with a luxurious look.
- Double basins and mirrors will create a luxury hotel look and feel as well as making a practical addition too.
Shower in style with a walk-in shower enclosure, the minimal design will create a sleek, streamlined look.
Bathroom furniture with a warm wood finish such as walnut will add warmth and luxury and will provide you with essential storage space for all your lotions and potions.
- Heat your bathroom in style with a designer radiator in a black or anthracite finish to add a more luxurious look. Opt for a vertical design to make the best use of wall space.
Enjoy an invigorating showering experience with a shower panel which features body jets and a large shower head to awaken your senses.
- Metal effect tiles are perfect for your luxury hotel style bathroom and will add texture and interest.
Your choice of taps can make a big difference, think sleek, minimal designs to enhance the overall look of your luxury bathroom.
- Invest in some Egyptian cotton towels, which will provide your bathroom with a chic, hotel-spa look and feel.
Author: Liz Robinson