A contemporary bathroom will provide any home with a stunning feature and can even help to add extra value to your house. With careful thought and planning a contemporary bathroom can be created in any size of room, to help you achieve this style here are some top ideas.
- Choose a stunning freestanding bath for the ultimate contemporary look. The Pearl Oval Shaped freestanding bath is perfect and will become the focal point of your bathroom as well as providing you with a luxurious way to bathe.
- Create a sleek, streamlined bathroom with wall-mounted taps for a neater finish. Wall-mounted bath taps will look ultra-modern with a contemporary freestanding bath.
- A walk in shower enclosure will certainly add some contemporary style to your bathroom. A walk in shower enclosure features sleek, minimal styling and will make the perfect addition to any contemporary bathroom.
- Choose a large round or square fixed shower head and concealed thermostatic shower valve to provide you with a totally refreshing shower.
- Bathroom furniture is essential in any contemporary bathroom. Choose a wall-mounted vanity unit in a warm wood finish such as walnut to add a feeling of warmth.
- A countertop basin is ideal for creating a spa-like feel in your contemporary bathroom. For a more luxurious feel install two basins next to each other on top of a piece of furniture such as a vanity shelf; combine with wall-mounted basin taps for a minimal finish.
- Install a vertical designer radiator to not only create a striking feature but to provide you with the luxury of a warm bathroom.
- An illuminated bathroom mirror will not only look stylish but will provide you with essential illumination when applying make-up or shaving.
- Accessorise your contemporary bathroom with fluffy towels, candles and a set of coordinating bathroom accessories to enhance the overall look of your contemporary bathroom.
- Keep the colour scheme neutral to create a feeling of calm and relaxation.
Author: Liz Robinson